ASPEN Stair Mill 4000
* For those who are serious about losing weight and burning more calories in less time, step climbing offers a great way to achieve those goals by enabling versatile indoor fitness programs. As well as the obvious cardiovascular benefits, step climbing also :
1- Gives a great low impact, high cardio, calorie burn workout.
2- Uses more muscle groups than treadmill work.
3- Gives a larger range of movement than other exercise machines.
4- Improves joint flexibility and joint nutrition.
5- Improves trunk (core) stability.
6- Improves balance and coordination.
* Stairmill climbing is also considerably more beneficial than forms of step up – step down exercise, as it greatly reduces stress on the joints, especially knees. The joint loading in stepping down is approximately 2 1/2 times that in stepping up.
* Low impact, non jarring cardio-respiratory workout.
* Increased oxygen intake and muscle strength.
* Improved bone density.
* Maximum Speed: 120 steps per minute.
* User-controlled variable pace to suit all levels of fitness.
* Electromagnetic braking system (no motor).
* Highly reliable step lock system with sensor/reflector.
* Computer control system.
* Contact heart rate monitor.
* Tracks time, distance in floors, and speed in steps per min.
* Minimum ceiling height: 96” (8 feet).
* Size: 44” L x 26” W x 68” H.
* Weight: 222 lb.