I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
ASPEN Stair Mill 4000 (FS-042130)
The price does not include VAT
ASPEN Stair Mill 4000 Specifications * For those who are serious about losing weight and burning more calories in less time, step climbing offers a great way to achieve those goals by enabling versatile indoor fitness pro..
ASPEN Stair Mill 4000
* For those who are serious about losing weight and burning more calories in less time, step climbing offers a great way to achieve those goals by enabling versatile indoor fitness programs. As well as the obvious cardiovascular benefits, step climbing also :
1- Gives a great low impact, high cardio, calorie burn workout.
2- Uses more muscle groups than treadmill work.
3- Gives a larger range of movement than other exercise machines.
4- Improves joint flexibility and joint nutrition.
5- Improves trunk (core) stability.
6- Improves balance and coordination.
* Stairmill climbing is also considerably more beneficial than forms of step up – step down exercise, as it greatly reduces stress on the joints, especially knees. The joint loading in stepping down is approximately 2 1/2 times that in stepping up.
* Low impact, non jarring cardio-respiratory workout.
* Increased oxygen intake and muscle strength.
* Improved bone density.
* Maximum Speed: 120 steps per minute.
* User-controlled variable pace to suit all levels of fitness.
* Electromagnetic braking system (no motor).
* Highly reliable step lock system with sensor/reflector.
* Computer control system.
* Contact heart rate monitor.
* Tracks time, distance in floors, and speed in steps per min.
* Minimum ceiling height: 96” (8 feet).
* Size: 44” L x 26” W x 68” H.
* Weight: 222 lb.